Sunday, May 10, 2009

hate her

i hate her so DAMM MUCH!she looks like she care but she NOT!
SHE NOT MY SISTER!
i don't even care about her ANYMORE!
she can go to the hell with her busturd fucking ass!
u thing i'm scared of u?
DON'T U THINK SO!
i know where i am supposed to lean on!
OFF COURSE NOT U ANYMORE!
u just a piece off meet!
u know what i have a better sister that can LOVE me and CARE about me!
people can hate me but i hate her MORE than people hate me!
every minutes and second i will hate you MORE and MORE!
REMEMBER THAT MY DEAREST FUCKING SISTER!
U HURT ME ALREADY AND DEEPLY I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!
U KNOW WHO I'M RITE!
u better know girl because i will come and REVANGE on u!

1 comment:

  1. *opss slh plak ayat
    PEOPLE CAN HATE ME BUT I WILL HATE U MORE THAN PEOPLE HATE ME!

    ReplyDelete